Skip To Content

818 Delafield Place NW

WASHINGTON, DC 20011
  • $1,195,000
  • STATUS: Coming Soon
  • ON SITE: 64 Days
  • ON MARKET: 09/30/2022
  • ID#: DCDC2023526
Coming Soon
UPDATED: 40 min ago
$1,195,000
  • 4
    BEDS
  • 0.03
    ACRES
  • 4
    BATHS
  • 1
    1/2 BATHS
  • 2,692
    SQFT
  • $444
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Townhouse
Built:
1925
County:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Coming Soon. To Be Built. Delivery late spring 2022. Originally a 2-story + basement rowhouse located at the heart of the Petworth neighborhood in Washington, DC, the Delafield House is a ground-up project, with the exception of the existing historic fa+-ade. The design goal was to create a home that could adapt to change over time. The building is designed to oscillate easily between a two-family and one-family configuration, giving the owners the ability to gradually grow into and out of the house as needed. 70% of the building can be used as a 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath unit, while the remaining 30% of the building is given over to a 1 bedroom/ 1 bath unit. Careful placement of bathrooms and kitchens, along with the integration of a numerous outdoor spaces (highly unusual for a row-house this size) enable the architecture to accommodate its owners as their needs evolve. In doing so, the building becomes much more an active participant in the life of its inhabitants +GG always ready to anticipate and absorb change.

Monthly Payment Calculator



©2022 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Carroll Team | Douglas Realty. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2022-09-24T18:51:14.99.
www.thecarrollteam.com/homes/131114714
Print Image

818 Delafield Place NW WASHINGTON, DC 20011

  • Price: $1,195,000
  • Status: Coming Soon
  • On Site: 64 Days
  • Updated: 40 min ago
  • ID#: DCDC2023526
4
Beds
4
Baths
1
½ Baths
0.03
Acres
2,692
SQFT
$444
$/SQFT
1925
Built
Neighborhood:
Petworth
County:
Washington
School District:
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Property Description
Coming Soon. To Be Built. Delivery late spring 2022. Originally a 2-story + basement rowhouse located at the heart of the Petworth neighborhood in Washington, DC, the Delafield House is a ground-up project, with the exception of the existing historic fa+-ade. The design goal was to create a home that could adapt to change over time. The building is designed to oscillate easily between a two-family and one-family configuration, giving the owners the ability to gradually grow into and out of the house as needed. 70% of the building can be used as a 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath unit, while the remaining 30% of the building is given over to a 1 bedroom/ 1 bath unit. Careful placement of bathrooms and kitchens, along with the integration of a numerous outdoor spaces (highly unusual for a row-house this size) enable the architecture to accommodate its owners as their needs evolve. In doing so, the building becomes much more an active participant in the life of its inhabitants +GG always ready to anticipate and absorb change.
Exterior Features

Architectural Style TraditionalFederal Construction Materials Brick Garage YN No Other Structures Above GradeBelow Grade Parking Features Paved Driveway Parking Types Driveway Pool No Pool Property Condition Excellent Riparian Rights YN No Soil Types Urban Land-Sassafras-Chillum Water Access YN No Water Oriented YN No Water View YN No Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Above Grade Fin SQFT 1997 Basement EnglishWalkout LevelFully FinishedFront EntranceInterior AccessRear EntranceConnecting Stairway Basement YN Yes Below Grade Finished Area 695 Cooling Central A/C Fireplaces Total 0 Heating Forced Air Heating YN Yes Interior Features Cedar Closet(S) Levels 4 Upper Level1 Bedrooms 2

Property Features

Accessibility Features Other Assessment Year 2021 Association YN No Central Air YN Yes Condo YN No Construction Completed YN No Cooling Fuel ElectricOther Federal Flood Zone YN No Foundation Details Permanent Heating Fuel Natural Gas Hot Water Natural Gas Navigable Water YN N New Construction YN Yes On Market Date 2021-12-09 Original MLSNumber 801226681308 Ownership Interest Fee Simple Possession SettlementNegotiable Sale Type Standard Senior Community YN No Sewer Public Sewer Structure Design Type Interior Row/Townhouse Tax Annual Amount 4280.00 Tax Assessment Amount 528220.00 Tax Lot 192 Vacation Rental YN No Water Source Public Year Built Effective 2022 Zoning R-3

Listing courtesy of Redfin Corp: .


©2022 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Carroll Team | Douglas Realty. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2022-09-24T18:51:14.99.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_801226681308-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_801226681308-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_801226681308-2.jpg
Logo
The Carroll Team | Douglas Realty
5513 Twin Knolls Rd, Suite 214
Columbia MD, 21045